The University of Georgia Small Business Development Center announces a marketing class focused on Facebook in Albany on March 23, 2017. The class is designed for business owners to learn the latest strategies to build relationships with customers and grow their business using the most popular social media platform. The main objectives of the class will be for business owners and managers to understand how to:
• Build their business presence on Facebook.
• Use the Facebook Insights Dashboard and Ad Tool.
• Learn how to use Facebook Targeting.
• Learn how to use visuals to get customers engaged.
• Learn how to use Facebook’s powerful advertising tools.
• Develop content and posting strategies to build customer relationships and loyalty.
The class will be held from 9 AM – 11 AM in the Candy Room at 125 Pine Avenue, Albany, GA. 31701.Registration for the classes is available online at www.georgiasbdc.org/making-facebook-strategic or you can register by phone by calling (229)420-1144.