With a focus on developing effective business, community and elected leaders and recognizing the unique strengths of each program toward that goal, Leadership Albany and the Albany Area Chamber of Commerce’s Institute for Leadership Development merged in May 2017. Learn more about Leadership Albany here.
Albany Under 40
Albany Under 40 honors and celebrates the Albany Area’s emerging professionals. Ideal candidates are successful in their professions and passionate about community. Albany Under 40 celebrates young professionals who have distinguished themselves in their respective industries and who, through their stewardship, are helping create a stronger, healthier community and region. Learn more about Albany Under 40 here.
Ambassadors serve as the welcome arm of the chamber, welcoming new members and promoting member involvement. Ambassadors represent the chamber at ribbon cuttings, ground breaking, Star Business of the Week and networking events such as Business After Hours and Rise N Shine Breakfasts.
Alia Senn – Integra Business Alternatives, LLC
Alina Taylor – SERVPRO of Albany and Americus
Barbara Francis-Armistead – City of Albany/Department of Economic Development
Carrie Hutchinson – Re/Max of Albany & Cancer Ties
Cicily Florence – YardCandi Pops
Cindy Wisham – United Way of Southwest Georgia
Eddie Thornton – Peoples South Bank
Harry Day – Flint River Entertainment Complex
Jamie Bertram – Eye Levl
Jennifer Dozier – Fleming and Riles Insurance
Jennifer Green – TC Transcontinental
Karen Luthman – KDL & Associates
Michael Fowler – Dougherty County Coroner
Michael Tipton – Flint River Entertainment Complex
Michele Bates – Steve Perrine State Farm
Parker Douglas – Artesian Alliance
Robin Kaiser – SoftDev Incorporated
Samantha Marshall – SERVPRO
Stacey Nelson – Coldwell Banker Walden & Kirkland
Stacey Grant – Dougherty County District Attorney’s Office
Wanda Rowell – Mediacom Business
Amanda Nichols – Albany State University
Jordan Brehm – Indusa Investments
Drugs Don’t Work
Drug use in your business costs money, customers and lost productivity! The Albany Area Chamber of Commerce provides member companies with the necessary materials to qualify for a 7.5 percent discount on your workers’ compensation premiums. For more information, contact Mary Bickerstaff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 229.317.7183.
Savings On Office Supplies
The Albany Area Chamber in collaboration with the Georgia Chamber offers a program to reduce costs for members through the Staples Advantage Program.
- Members save an average of 15 percent-30 percent off Staples’ already low prices
- Best buy list of 2,000 most frequently purchased items
- Free next day delivery for orders more than $50
- More than office supplies – a fully integrated solution with discounts on furniture, technology, promo, facilities and breakroom
- Print solutions: $0.02 black/white, $0.23 color copies, 50 percent off finishing services
Our partnership with the National Chamber brings additional cost savings for you, our members through the Office Depot Discount Program. Save on what you need to do business, while supporting your chamber.
- Members save up to 55 percent on 500+ items that chamber members purchase most often, including special discounts on ink and toner.
- Free next day delivery on orders over $50, with the ability to shop instore or online.
- Members get deep discounts on Copy & Print services. 2.5₵ black & white, 22₵ color copies and 40 percent off finishing services every day!
Sign up online to start saving! There is no cost to join.
Small Business Resources
Small businesses are a vital part of our economy, our community and your chamber. In order to assist our Small Business Member we provide a wide array of services and benefits.