Pictured from left: Debbie Foreman, Dawn Hobby, Patsy Martin, Alice Jolley, Mary Linda Cotten, Peggy Brown, Todd Davis, Mandy Chambers, Pam Nelson & Marci Langley
Not pictured: Jamye Cobb & Chris Faulk
We would like to give a special congratulations to Marci Langley who also won REALTOR of the Year!
Prepare to Certify as a Project Management Professional
The PMP® is truly global. As a PMP®, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.
The PMP® designation also increases your earning potential. A certified PMP® earns 20 percent more than their non-certified peers according to Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey, Ninth Edition. The Project Management Institute requires candidates take 36 hours of education before sitting for the exam. Albany Technical College’s Center for Business Solutions offers a 36-hour PMP® Overview which satisfies this educational requirement and improves your potential for success in the PMP® program.
Dates and Times: May 15-19, 2017, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (over at noon on Friday)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: May 1
Call 229-430-3867 to register.
On Tuesday, April 18, 2017, at 1 p.m. the SOWEGA Council on Aging will host Engage with CO-AGE: Putting Aging Issues in the Spotlight.
The Coalition of Advocates for Georgia’s Elderly (CO-AGE) was begun and is led by the Georgia Council on Aging. The coalition is meant to be:
- a forum to identify and address concerns of older Georgians
- a vehicle for bringing broad-based input on aging issues from across the state
- a diverse group of organizations, individuals, consumers and providers interested in “aging specific” and inter-generational issues
- a unifying force communicating the importance of providing supportive communities and adequate services & programs for older Georgians
This event is free and open to the public. All citizens that are concerned with aging issues are encouraged to attend.
Pinterest, Instagram and Video for Business
125 Pine Avenue, Albany, GA
Thursday, April 27, 2017
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Key Takeaways Will Include:
• Understand the importance of a business presence on visual social networking sites.
• Build a brand identity using images and visual content marketing.
• Learn how to use video as a marketing tool.
• Understand how good visuals impact marketing success.
• Update marketing strategy with visual tactics best suited for business.
$49 for this session or sign up for any of our other marketing courses
Develop successful marketing strategies to build relationships with customers and grow your business now.
• April 27th – Pinterest/Instagram/Video for Business
• May 11th – Digital Strategies for Your Marketing Plan
• May 25th – Using LinkedIn to Build Influence
Location: 125 Pine Avenue, Albany, GA
To sign up for all three classes contact Nathan Arnold at the Albany SBDC office to register by email email@example.com or by phone at 229-420-1144.
GraceWay Recovery Residence for Women offers Ethics & Boundaries Continuing Education Conference on April 21, presented by Jim Seckman. Register here now. $60. Lunch provided at The Bread House & Granary.