Join the SOWEGA Council on Aging for the 12th annual Comedy Night featuring David Crowe on August 10. Dinner and a show benefitting Meals on Wheels. Tickets $40. Contact SOWEGA Council on Aging at 229-435-6789.
Please partner with our organization in one of the following manners:
1.) Business Owners partner with us by giving $ 185 per business in support of our anti-violent and anti bullying ” Locked Up Locked Out Program ”
2.) Sign up for Y.L.C. Business to Business Program. If you are a potential business owner in need of a business location to start your business, please sublease an office at 1120 West Broad Avenue, Ste C1 to start your dream and business adventure for as low as $185 or more a month. All proceeds will support our programs, services, and campaigns. In return, we will help you with your business needs and dreams. Please call Y.L.C. at 229-376-7103.
3.) Please purchase one of our annual Anti- Bullying and Anti-Violent Tee Shirts for $ 20
4.) Purchase a $15.75 Five Star Dinner Plate Meal Ticket from Y.L.C. and Real Street Real Men Organization, Inc. by calling 229-376-7103. Pick Up Your Dinner Meal From Dunbar’s BBQ & Soul Food located at 1104 W Gordon Ave, Albany, GA 31707. Monday – Friday 3 PM–5 PM / Phone Number (S): (229) 376-7103 or (229) 435-3535. This event will support our Anti-Violent and Anti-Bullying Campaign Events in the community, our after school and summer enrichment programs, and etc… You must purchase a ticket from Y.L.C. before purchasing a meal. This fundraiser will last from July 19th 2017- September 19th 2017. We thank you for supporting our cause of making a difference in our community. The choices that we make can last a life time, so let’s make the right choice, the young men and young ladies choice.
There is a new nonprofit company in Southwest, GA., and we are striving to make a huge difference in the lives of at risk families, potential business owners, and children. Locally, nationally and internationally, ” The choices that we make can last a life time, so make the right choice, the young ladies and young men choice” is our nonprofit company motto as we take huge strides to help families, youth, business owners, and communities partner to make better choices in life due to our special events, community classes, after school and summer enrichment programs, and more. All of our programs, services, and events will be centered around the concept of stopping violent behaviors and anti bullying concerns that lead to suicide, health issues, and isolation.
Young Ladies Choice & Real Street Real Men Organization, Inc. purpose is to provide a safe haven to help at risk kids academically, gender related mentoring services, & economically, to cultivate an integrative, cultural, & collaborative learning environment, to promote healthy and safe families, to support nutritional, health and wellness activities, to encourage anti-violence & intervention programs, physical, emotional, financial and spiritual identity & etc… Let’s strive together as a community to make a positive difference in the lives of people in our community.
High school and college students looking to cast their lines are invited to participate in the Summer Youth Fishing Rodeo.
The free event is set for 8 a.m., Friday, June 16, at Albany State University 2400 Gillionville Road Campus.
Register on Eventbrite: CAAM Summer Fishing Rodeo https://www.eventbrite.com/e/caams-summer-fishing-rodeo-tickets-34980651069?aff=eac2
COATS & CLARK IS HIRING
- Plant Manager•
- Evaluate annual production estimates and prepare operating budget and necessary budget revisions for inclusion in annual hand knitting budget.
- Direct and maintain safety standards and training to meet all State, Federal, Local and Company guidelines.
- Evaluate monthly and periodically adjusted production requirements to determine area capacities, Work Schedule, and the effect on Cost, Quality and Customer service to Corporate Staff. Make adjustments as necessary to meet budget standards in all areas including Fixed, Variable and Raw Material Costs.
- Plan and direct maintenance activities to insure the maximum utilization of Plant Equipment, Energy Conservation, Productivity, Quality, Cost and Safety.
- Direct and monitor all purchases related to the manufacturing process and facility maintenance.
- Direct and provide on-going training and career development programs to ensure continued development in all areas of the including, but not limited to: Safety, Quality Procedures/Control, Employee Involvement and Development, Production, Corporation and Company Policies and Procedures, Process Improvement/Cost Reduction, Maintenance, Customer Awareness, and Vocational Training
- Maintain Fixed Asset Management Audit Program
- Direct and enforce all Company and Corporate policies to ensure all policies and procedures are administered fairly and consistently to all associates consistent with all State, Federal and Company guidelines
- Direct all office functions including Personnel Administration, Payroll, Workers Compensation, Insurance, and other assistance to associates as required
- Maintain relations with suppliers to ensure standard levels of quality and performance are met in all areas.
- Maintain relations with all local educational, business, governmental and Civic Organizations
- Stay abreast of technological developments so as to develop and make recommendations to Capital Investment strategies and long term business strategy.
- Prepare RO and AFE documents to Corporate Staff and implement approved capital expenditures ensuring all conditions of approval are met.
- Participate in Product development and make recommendations consistent with cost, quality and market strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering, or Business or related discipline (or equivalent manufacturing management experience;
- Seven to ten years of manufacturing management experience. Experience in Textile Management Preferred.
- Excellent computer skills required. Microsoft Suite Experience.