COATS & CLARK IS HIRING
- Plant Manager•
- Evaluate annual production estimates and prepare operating budget and necessary budget revisions for inclusion in annual hand knitting budget.
- Direct and maintain safety standards and training to meet all State, Federal, Local and Company guidelines.
- Evaluate monthly and periodically adjusted production requirements to determine area capacities, Work Schedule, and the effect on Cost, Quality and Customer service to Corporate Staff. Make adjustments as necessary to meet budget standards in all areas including Fixed, Variable and Raw Material Costs.
- Plan and direct maintenance activities to insure the maximum utilization of Plant Equipment, Energy Conservation, Productivity, Quality, Cost and Safety.
- Direct and monitor all purchases related to the manufacturing process and facility maintenance.
- Direct and provide on-going training and career development programs to ensure continued development in all areas of the including, but not limited to: Safety, Quality Procedures/Control, Employee Involvement and Development, Production, Corporation and Company Policies and Procedures, Process Improvement/Cost Reduction, Maintenance, Customer Awareness, and Vocational Training
- Maintain Fixed Asset Management Audit Program
- Direct and enforce all Company and Corporate policies to ensure all policies and procedures are administered fairly and consistently to all associates consistent with all State, Federal and Company guidelines
- Direct all office functions including Personnel Administration, Payroll, Workers Compensation, Insurance, and other assistance to associates as required
- Maintain relations with suppliers to ensure standard levels of quality and performance are met in all areas.
- Maintain relations with all local educational, business, governmental and Civic Organizations
- Stay abreast of technological developments so as to develop and make recommendations to Capital Investment strategies and long term business strategy.
- Prepare RO and AFE documents to Corporate Staff and implement approved capital expenditures ensuring all conditions of approval are met.
- Participate in Product development and make recommendations consistent with cost, quality and market strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering, or Business or related discipline (or equivalent manufacturing management experience;
- Seven to ten years of manufacturing management experience. Experience in Textile Management Preferred.
- Excellent computer skills required. Microsoft Suite Experience.